The conversion of the former Dudley House Nursing Home to 17 flats appears to be nearing completion following approval at the Hounslow Council Planning Committee of 9 March 2017 and conclusion of a planning agreement in August 2018.
Condition 13 of the planning permission granted allows for 9 car parking spaces, including one for people with disabilities and 30 cycle parking spaces plus a restriction of any resident of the development obtaining a parking permit within the controlled parking zone. Parking is covered in paragraphs 7.39 to 7.43 of the 9.3.2017 committee report, linked below).
The developer has recently submitted a planning application seeking to revise Condition 13 and this is currently under consideration by Hounslow Council’s planners.
Links to referred documents may be found with appropriate clicking:
- Consultation letter seeking comments on the current application (ref P/2019/0020)
- Letter from applicant’s planning consultant explaining reasons for this proposal
- Applicant’s traffic consultant report
- Hounslow Council Planning Committee report of 9 March 2017 to convert Dudley House (application reference P/2017/0496)
- Formal planning approval letter of 13 August 2018 showing Condition 13.
Comments on this application may be emailed to the case planning officer firstname.lastname@example.org